Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Christina S.
St, NL
I was given this as a gift a while back and I decided to start trying it in my coffee and it's so yummy! It makes coffee taste like a chocolate cherry. Its a little bit pricy for a night drinking because you almost need another alcohol to mix it with. But it's great for coffee as it lasts a long time! I will definitely purchase again
Jess K.
Shoreham by sea
First time trying but it was gorgeous, didn't taste too much like alcohol which is a deal breaker for me. I loved the cinnamon, not too overwhelming. Wasn't overly expensive when I bought it in offer. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys a sweet treat! Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Liqueur
Armie T.
I chocolate! If there is one food that I won’t give up, it’s chocolate. I love occasional drinks too. Although I don’t like a strong alcohol taste in my drink so cocktails, sweet sparkling wine and this Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liquer are my pick. The only downside of this for me, is the stronger taste of the cherry flavor, it would be perfect if it’s the chocolate.
Barbara G.
Es un licor muy fuerte y dulce. Es algo agradable y perfecto para ocasiones especiales.

Lo consumía con mi familia en tiempos de fiesta, como navidad o fin de año. Creo qué hay que tener una resistencia al consumo del alcohol para beberlo, es muy dulce y adictivo. Lo recomendaría para ocasiones especiales así como lo consumo.
Baileys never disappoints on flavour, this particular product can be overly sweet if you do not mix it correctly but tastes amazing when you do. Not too expensive and can be purchased in larger supermarkets. I would recommend this product to those who enjoy cocktail making or a lover of coffee
Shallymar D.
Dubai
Its got a nice chocolate milk color but the best part is the smell or its aroma. The taste is of course the chocolate flavor , there's no burn and easy to drink like milk :) . Literally, taste like you're biting  into one of those chocolate covered cherries you can but at store.
Melissa L.
I bought this bottle because it was on sale, and it was the best choice and is now one of my favourite drinks! It's great over ice, mixed with milk, or in coffee! The flavour is unique and has just the right amount of Cherry and chocolate. It doesn't taste artificial at all.
Rebecca A.
Derbyshire , Derbyshire
The idea of chocolate baileys really appealed to me, but as I and half a dozen other people who tasted it, found it to be quite unpleasant. It just goes to say Original is best. If you like a chocolate spirit try googling how to make chocolate vodka.. it was a nice but bizzare taste.
Iolanda R.
Ottimo liquore, non troppo forte e abbastanza gustoso. Si puĂČ utilizzare anche per dolci e torte per dare un sapore piĂč intenso. Verrebbe voglia di berlo tutto, ma c'Ăš un limite :) La qualitĂ  Ăš eccellente, Ăš facile da reperire. E il prezzo Ăš accessibile a tutti.
Brittany J.
ST STEPHEN, NB
This stuff is so good just to have alone as shots! Don't even need to mix it. It was even better than it sounded. I love to mix things up so this was a great change from my usual drinks. This was my first time trying it and I will definitely try it again.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?