Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
Yum yum yum! Excellent mixer for my chocolate cherry martini and some specialty shots.
Gabby G.
Kingsville
I didn’t now like it very much. But everybody has their choice in the way things taste.
Cherry H.
Lancaster, CA
This was delicious !!! Loved it with some ice cubes, I even added some cherries in it
Jaime K.
cranberry twp, PA
This tastes horrible to me. I don't love it but I'm sure it's just taste preference.
Kelly B.
Delicious 😋 especially if you love chocolate cherry cordials. Great for the holidays.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
A great mixer for holiday drinks!!! Sweet, warm and merry. What more can you ask for?
Maya W.
Dunwoody, GA
Really good has a good taste and works great in mixed drinks! It's very sweet tasting
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
We got this for a tailgate and loved it! It was perfect for the colder weather and it was a hit all around. It's so smooth and the chocolate cherry flavor doesn't taste super synthetic like I expected. I haven't been able to find it again since then, but I would love to try this with ice cream or mixed in hot chocolate.
Monica G.
miami
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this to make a different variation of a chocolate cherry cupcake recipe and boy did it work! I also used it in hot cocoa and it really hit the spot. Would definitely buy it again.
Angie K.
Harrisburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smooth taste of chocolate and cherries. It’s a very good value. I recommend it to anyone who loves chocolate covered cherries. I don’t see where there is any need for improvement. I would definitely buy this again!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?