Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Eshia D.
Hands down the best mixture ! Great for shots and over cranberry juice! Reasonable priced
Rachel K.
Vicksburg, MI
I love all baileys products ! The chocolate cherry tastes like a cherry cordial! So good
Tavina R.
Omg! This was amazing from the first sip! I have four more bottles at home. It’s prefect
Janet A.
New York
Love it ! It more sweeter than the original but sometimes you have to change up a bit! 😁
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I really like this product. It has a good flavor. I like to use it in my hot chocolate.
Nancy D.
Belen
Love this with coffee even in cakes and also tastes awesome in cheese cakes is the best
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
This is SO yummy! I really enjoy baileys flavors every time Im in the mood for a drink.
April P.
Puyallup
This one is my favorite for winter, it pairs great with a nice fresh hot cup of coffee!
Elizabeth R.
Bismarck, ND
Perfect in my coffee! Too good, actually. Definitely only add it on my days off. Tasty!
Cecilia D.
Gladstone, MO
I add it to coffee and or add it to any of my iec coffee or any thing cold or hot drink
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?