Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
This Bailey's flavor just didn't do the job for me.  I struggled with the taste in coffee and in other beverages I tried to make.  The cherry tasted a bit like cough medicine I used to take as a kid and the after taste was STRONG with that.  I would recommend a different flavor
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this version of Baileys. It taste great mixed into some hot chocolate to add a little extra flavor of cherry and chocolate...how can you go wrong?  The price is great and it lasts me all winter with my hot chocolates.  I'm already looking forward to the fall/winter to have it again.
Christina T.
Las Vegas
This is awful tasting!  I love the original Bailey's so I thought I would enjoy this version.  No, never again!  It has a terrible fake cherry flavor and a dreadful aftertaste.  I never discard liquor but I had to throw this bottle out because nobody in the house liked it.  Not happy that I wasted my money on this.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Baileys Irish cream chocolate cherry liqueur is amazing. It tastes like a chocolate cover cherry. This is another one that is good in milk as a milkshake, shots, coffee, cocoa or just about anything.
Sarah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love go have baileys on the rocks or in my coffee when I get snowed in and have a couple days off work. I love the chocolate cherry because it tastes just like my favorite candy, chocolate covered cherries. I could drink this 24/7 it is so so good! Always puts a smile on my face.
Lauran S.
Manalapan
The chocolate and cherry mixture is to die for! I recommend I.t to anyone who wants to have a chocolate cherry shot! I.t is Devine and I hope you have the chance to try I.t. The best time to have I.t is during Christmas time around the fireplace taking shots with your buddy!
Katrina B.
Purchased at my local liquor store, affordable, great value. Add this to your coffee. Go ahead, I dare you. I tell you, when I first tasted this, I was sold. The smooth, creamy taste is to for! I'd recommend this to everyone. This is also a staple in my liquor cabinet stash.
Amelia G.
Austin
For Christmas I got one of the small bottles of these in my stocking. Bailey's is always the best but I hadn't tried any of the special flavors. Chocolate cherry is delicious in hot cocoa! I'm sure it's also great on its own on ice, but definitely mixes into yummy drinks!
Chelsey G.
Pierceland, Saskatchewan
Good for making shots and flavouring other drinks with. A little bitter tasting. Was expecting and hoping to taste the cherry flavour more. Purchased to try as a new flavour. It was okay but don't think I'll purchase again.
Kayla O.
Holy cow!! Such a yummy liquor! It’s so good over ice and it has a very smooth finish and the flavor is rich! If you don’t like thick drinks, I would stay away from this one. Baileys in general is a little pricey for the amount of liquor, but it is worth every penny!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?