Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
Love drinking this it taste great one of my favorite liquors 😍 totally recommend drinking this
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
So good! I love the rich flavor in this liquor. Mixes well with coffee or Jameson surprisingly
Sirena H.
Different taste but it's sooooooooo good I swear I love this thing I bring it to all gatherings
Michelle K.
new port richey fl
I love these so much because there not harsh tasting and you can just keep sipping and sipping
Stephany C.
El Paso , TX
My mother in law introduced me to Bailey's at Christmas one year and I have been hooked since!!
Nathaly F.
Bronx
Great drink to have a bit heavy but a very rich flavor better than Molly’s and very good value
Sha B.
Gastonia , NC
Just something to take the edge off at the end of the day! It’s delicious and makes me relax.
Ketia R.
Miami , FL
Siempre serĂĄ una de mis bebidas favoritas. Nunca puede faltar ese toque dulce en mis fiestas
Randy C.
I love this product. I mix it with my coffee on the weekends and it is the perfect mix for it
Bethany W.
Moore, OK
Sounds weird but this is actually really amazing in any sodas like Coke Dr. Pepper and Pepsi
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?