Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Tristan K.
Egypt
Love, love, love this! Love most anything Baileys, but this is probably my favorite of them all!
Javier A.
Rutherford, NJ
A new favorite for me. I blend chocolate cherry with ice cream for a delicious frozen concoction.
Faith W.
Not a fan of cherry flavor but baileys is always so amazingly delicious. Expensive as always tho
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
Omg what a genius flavor idea. I love putting this in coffee!! It's not too strong and mixed well
Paige W.
stratford
Cherry is my favorite flavor, and it goes so well with baileys! Love to drink the minis of these.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
OMG this is SOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS , LOVE IT VERY GOOD FLAVOR AND CRISP ... CAN'T STOP BUYING IT .
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
Love drinking this it taste great one of my favorite liquors 😍 totally recommend drinking this
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
So good! I love the rich flavor in this liquor. Mixes well with coffee or Jameson surprisingly
Stephany C.
El Paso , TX
My mother in law introduced me to Bailey's at Christmas one year and I have been hooked since!!
Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
I like the original so I decided to try this one. I wasn't disappointed. I really enjoyed this.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?