Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Mandy E.
This was so so yummy. I put it in my coffee and it was Delicious. It is also incredible just straight on ice in the summer. Its perfect blend of chocolate(and my favorite)CHERRY-is Amazing. We love every Baileys we try but this is deffenately a top choice.
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
I don't like to many of these kinda of chocolate tasting ones but it was good! I bought it once! The flavor read good overall! Yes it was a good flavor what I expected and yes I would recommend it to others!
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorites I try it on a friend's birthday and its taste is delicious, it's soft, you do not get tired of it, it does not bore, in fact it's good in a good cocktail, I really felt like a tasty bastnte liquor, I certainly recommend them💗
Kasi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love regular Baileys mixed with some milk or on its own, and I wasn't too sure about the chocolate cherry variety. My step dad bought me some for my twenty first birthday, and I absolutely loved it by itself and mixed with milk. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it would be great to make a "mudslide" with this and some chocolate cherry ice cream!
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
I usually like chocolate and fruit tastes together, but I thought this product was too sweet. Perhaps it would taste better in a drink than taking it as a shot. I only tried this flavor and the Espresso flavor. I would like to try vanilla, because it is probably less sweet.
Lexie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I thought this would be disgusting, but it's actually pretty good. I mistakenly grabbed this chocolate cherry version when looking for original, but it's surprisingly not overwhelming in the cherry flavor. My time in France brought me around to the tradition of an after-dinner "digestif" and Bailey's is always a good option.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
Got this as a Christmas gift this past year from my dad, knowing I love original baileys. Same dark, beautiful bottle with a new flavor. Drank my in my coffee on Christmas was smooth and just the right amount of cherry and chocolate. Have drank it several times since!
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
I don't like the chocolate covered cherry to begin with. But it's a decent candy for most. So I was skeptical of a liqueur having the same flavor. I was shocked it had a small burn but it does taste exactly like the candy. Which around Christmas time when the candy is out this would be a nice gift for the adult crowd
Kimberly P.
Rainbow City, AL
I am that person who probably never uses alcohol mixers and liqueurs as intended and will buy them to drink them straight out of the bottle, and I am all about those that taste good and go down smoothly! Bailey's always produces great-tasting drinks and what isn't to like about a chocolate cherry flavored liqueur? This is definitely one I will purchase again!
Nicole L.
I love anything Baileys or cherry so this was a win win for me! I love this straight over ice cubes. So smooth with the smallest hint of juicy cherry flavor! Also great over some vanilla ice cream. It tastes wonderful!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?