Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
I havent tried this flavor yet but I really want to. It would be great mixed into a chocolate milkshake.
LilliAnn C.
I drink these every weekend with my coffee. Lol. I like to mix more than one flavor. Taste incredible....
Jenae E.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great to add to coffee but when added with hot chocolate is too chocolatey. Decent price, reputable brand
Lindsay F.
Las Vegas
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur is the best in coffee on a cold day! I use it when making desserts too!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
This is the most delicious thing to mix with hot chocolate in the winter. Smooth feel with a great taste.
Tammy K.
Clearwater, FL
Oh my. I make chocolate pudding with this instead of milk. Delicious & dangerous! It's worth every cent.
Jamie C.
Las vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s the best mixture I’ve tasted. It’s not too much cherry or chocolate . It’s a great mixture of both .
Jessica B.
Clarion
Don't normally like chocolate like liquor but only picked on a hint of chocolate. Enjoy the cherry flavor
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Lo compre una ves pork me lo pidieron de regalo pero las bebidas no van en mi vida pero dicen k es bueno
jeniiiiii 👑.
Allegan
If you like chocolate covered cherries, you'll love this drink! Tastes like it came right out of the box!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?