Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Candie J.
Southfield, MI
This is one of my all time fav's YASSS.... I've made my best drinks with this!! My friends think I'm a prođŸ˜‚đŸ‘đŸœ
Shaina C.
Sturgis, SD
Tastes like my favorite candies, cherry cordials! Smooth, sweet, and perfect balance of chocolate and cherry!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Lilly T.
Ashland
This is an absolute favorite type of liqour because it can be drank by itself or in other types of beverages.
Monica G.
Zion Grove, PA
Very fake tasting and I suspect there's caffeine involved because it gave me a hyper feeling.not my favorite.
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
This went great with my chocolate sauce for my molten lava cake. Drizzle some over vanilla bean ice cream!!!
Rebekka H.
Tower City
Very flavorful liquor that was enjoyed by everyone. Very appealing labeling and packaging. Affordable price.
Rowanna M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I like all the flavors and it has never disappointed. It tastes great on its own or mixed with something else
donna f.
Winter Haven, FL
Mmmmmmm Who's Doesn't Love Chocolate, Especially When It Involes Alcohol. It's The Perfect Combo To Any Night
dawn l.
Oh my gosh this stuff is the boom just a great flavor never even thought it would taste like this so great .
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?