Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Sandy K.
Everson, WA
This is a great sipper liqueur for on the rocks. Has a nice cherry taste and they typical Bailey's smoothness.
Juniris D.
This is one of my favorites liqueur , love the sweetness the smell the taste, perfect for a night with friends,
Eryn G.
Columbia, TN
I used this to make milkshakes and they turned out awesome! I would 100% recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Used in one of my favorite drinks especially designed by my bartender. What an amazing flavor & a fair price.
Cynthia S.
Fountain
Tried drinking alone but its too thick. So we mixed it with some vanilla ice cream and added chocolate syrup.
Shellie M.
This tastes just like sipping on a chocolate covered cherry. I love this so much it's always in my cupboard.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
carly p.
Tastes wonderful also good in some coffee it's got a good flavor and I would recommend it for sure for anyone
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Good very tasty I would highly recommend this to my friends and family having parties. This is a great mixer.
Stela K.
I love the product. The smoothness of the drink it makes perfect. You can put it on ice or just drink it dry.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?