Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Adriana M.
Pharr
Que rico en cuanto tenga oportunidad lo compraré para ver que tal el sabor y hacer la recomendación de la calidad
Toni H.
Great tasting. Love the drink.I highly recommend trying this I'm sure you will really love it too.got to try it
Sandy K.
Everson, WA
This is a great sipper liqueur for on the rocks. Has a nice cherry taste and they typical Bailey's smoothness.
Luiselen D.
Kissimmee, FL
No me gusto mucho el sabor, me sabia un poco a remedio asi que no lo he usado mas... prefiero otras bebidas...
Daniela C.
Westfield , NJ
I love it. Is special for girls on their meetings. The chocolate can give you a sweet sensation on your tongue
Natasha B.
I hate very strong liquor. Love fruit. This is amazing to me. It has a great blend and flavor. Not too strong.
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
Can't go wrong with chocolate cherry! Can't have a lot of this but its a great finish on a dessert or ice cream
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Absolutely love the chocolate cherry! I like mixing it with chocolate milk or just sipping it on ice. Delicious
Heather B.
Owensboro, KY
Chocolate cherry is my favorite flavor of Bailey's! Tastes amazing by itself and even better in hot chocolate!
Teeta G.
The flavor of this is great. Definitely a nice chocolate flavor. The cherry flavor was pleasant as well.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?