Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Love to make mixes amd added to my coffee omce in a while there a also great recipes with this liquor. I usually used it more for recipes amd during the holidays
Kristen D.
Johnson City, NY
I love the taste of this. It's smooth, rich, and creamy. It isn't too strong or overpowering. It's especially good on Christmas Eve as you're preparing for Santa's arrival.
Stephanie B.
Old Town
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I've put it in coffee hot cocoa and several other drinks, along with taking spoofs straight out of the bottle, and the Tate is awesome!!
Marina T.
I usually add 1-2 teaspoons in coffee. Tastes great)
I would like to try strawberry and creme and pumpkin spice liquor
Repeat consumer, bought it for fifth time
Definitely would buy it again
Sarah C.
This is to die for! I grew up with my dad buying it. I tried it when I got older and fell in love! I like to drink it with my coffee and with plain old ice! Definitely a delicious choice for a nice addition to any warm drink.
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Have you ever been curled up by the fire, cozy socks on, loyal dog at your feet, cat purring in your lap.. but something was missing? No, not a boyfriend.(Girl get your head out of the clouds and accept your fate like the rest of us. LolđŸ˜„)
THIS this is what you've been missing! Grab a giant mug of hot cocoa and pour yourself a big dose of comfort. Not too overpoweringly sweet, just the right amount of cherry to put a smile on your lips. Hell, have a couple! Maybe I will too. Try to forget all about that boyfriend situation...
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY
I'm a sucker for anything sweet. I love sweet drink. This is a perfect one. It's really smooth and creamy. Great for any time of the day. Try it in coffee it's great.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
This is every bit as decadently delightful as I'd hoped: richly creamy and chocolatey without losing the original Bailey's taste--as long as you remember to shake before pouring. We've tried the coffee Bailey's, but found it a disappointment. This is quite a different problem altogether: we usually have a bottle of Bailey's in the fridge, but I think this drink is going to have to be a special treat because it disappears way too fast. Quite addictive!
Antonio F.
Miami Florida
Actually, I have not tried this combination of flavor, I have always had the traditional taste of whiskey cream. It is a feminine drink. Most women love it, it has good texture and flavor. It is another of those products that can not miss in the bar of your house. If you want to go further, you can also bathe a cake with Baileys, refrigerate it and serve it in small portions at an adult dinner. They are always going to ask why it tastes so good. (Brag and keep the secret)
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
this is perfect mix for mudslides or any frozen alcohol drink with the chocolate cherry flavor gives it that extra kick.,, baileys is the best there is no comparison.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?