Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Hermosa L.
Hermitage, PA
I love the taste of this when i was 18 i use to always drink this because its not 2 harsh when u starting out to drink
Kirstin P.
Charlestown , IN
I love the taste of bailey's and to top it off its cherry. Makes it sweeter the first time I tried this I was in LOVE.
Monica D.
Cherryville, NC
During snowy winter night with the girls I add this to our hot chocolate and it tastes amazing. The girls and I love it
Marcus N.
Ogden, UT
This is so good. Has a good mix of chocolate and cherry flavor to add to many things but I use it mostly for my coffee.
April C.
Orlando, FL
I mix this with my morning coffee. Sometimes it's a little hard to find but it's taste amazing and the price is decent
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Great finished to chocolate drinks and Christmas themed drinks which is when we use it. Great flavor and fairly priced.
Mak M.
My friend bought this for me a few months ago and it was okay. I enjoyed it enough although the taste was a bit bland.
Mary P.
Cedarhurst , NY
Was pleasantly surprised! I put some in my coffee and it made it taste like dessert! Super creamy and not super sweet!
YAMALY R.
Doral, FL
Quiero probarlo. Me encantarĂ­a una caja que contenga esto. Me fascinarĂ­a sin duda. Los mejor en cremas en base a whisky
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I love this I love cherry and chocolate together. This was great in my coffee and was pleasant tasting. Very delicious
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?