Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Great finished to chocolate drinks and Christmas themed drinks which is when we use it. Great flavor and fairly priced.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This is so good it's so good that when mixed with anything really you can't taste the alcohol and that's dangerous lol
Destiny R.
136 Greenwood street apt 3 Boston Massachusetts
I love this stuff, it tastes like ice cream and it is smooth. I don't mix it with anything,  it has a rich after taste.
Mary P.
Cedarhurst , NY
Was pleasantly surprised! I put some in my coffee and it made it taste like dessert! Super creamy and not super sweet!
angel d.
This stuff is so good if you love cherry, which i do so much. Cant go wtong with baileys and cherry. Live this so much.
Katie P.
Freeport
I like the new taste. Mixing chocalte and cherry along with the creaminess of the Bailey's drink is a good combination.
L S.
Wenatchee
It had a nice chocolate taste, not too strong and the cherry/chocolate taste was delicious! Great value for the money!
Corranne M.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Man i can drink this stuff isso good but I'm like naw let me take a stop back and stop drinking so much but it's great
Sheena W.
pinckney, MI
Very good in coffee , really starts your morning out right ! I have not tried this product without mixing it in coffee
Emma L.
Springhill
Had a friend make a drink for me with this in it, and it was amazing! Very unique liquor and would definitely buy again
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?