Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Keziah T.
Mishawaka , IN
Absolutely amazing if you have a sweet tooth. Is great on the rocks or mixed with something else. Great for the holidays!
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I don't care for the cherry but the Carmel one is definitely delicious! Definitely worth a try if you're a cherry lover.
Linda W.
Raleigh, NC
Loved the flavor
Smooth & delicious
Tastes really good in coffee or on ice cream
Will definitely buy this product again.
Amanda W.
York, SC
This is the absolute best drink that i have ever had it taste just like the cordial cherry that you can buy at chrostmas.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Not my favorite. Good with anything. Good with a mixed drink and lots of ice. You won't regret it. Get the party started!
Benjamin B.
Lafayette, LA
Perfect around Christmas time. Goes great with eggnog or just coffee in the morning. My favorite is just it on the rocks.
Samantha F.
Lodi, OH
I love waking up on a Saturday morning with my Baileys in my coffee cup. Definitely a good start to any weekend morning.
Amanda N.
Oak Hill, OH
Like it very much great. I would recommend it to other people. It is one of my favorite flavors. Will purchased it again
Jeimy S.
New Britain
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Baileys chocolate cherry liqueur is perfect for my hot chocolate around the holidays! This is my go to for my hot drinks
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely fabulous. Makes any drink feel that much fancier. A great flavor combination and delicious aftertaste as well
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?