Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
jessie d.
hickory
Amazing mixed with coffee using it as a creamier! Makes me think I'm eating chocolate cover cherries for sure. Cant really tell its liqueur
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
Not my favorite.... I love the name is my son's last name lol but that's besides the point... It's too to strong and had a sure after taste
Diana A.
Pomona, CA
My sis-in-law's annnd I enjoy drinking this, it's pretty good. Plus what lady/wife/mother doesn't deserve a drink every now & then right?!
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
Had this for the first time today. Worked quite well in the black forest hot chocolate that we made. Perfect blend of chocolate and cherry
Gabrielle M.
I didn't like this flavor of Bailey's. It tasted like cough syrup to me, maybe because if the cherry flavor. I prefer the original flavor.
Nichole M.
Binghamton
This is absolutely delicious in hot chocolate or coffee drinks. If you need a little extra kick, add a flavored vodka. Will purchase again!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is sooo great I like to make a frozen drink out of it’ mix w ice and cherries to give it more of a balanced like natural taste. Omg!-
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
Definitely something you can casually sip on. Not that easy to get drunk on it. But its easy to drink a lot so getting tipsy is inevitable.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
This is WONDERFUL to add to coffee or hot coco. It gives a fantastic flavor. I also use this when baking. It elevates my desserts amazingly
Nicole H.
Naugatuck, CT
Tastes exactly like the candy in the Russell stover box of chocolates. Add it to your coffee or take it as a shot. It’s tastes either way!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?