Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Natasha v.
raymondville
Amazing when they made this they made it with love I taste just like chocolate covered cherries so worth the price and definitely buying again
Rebecca L.
Charlotte
You basically haven't lived if you haven't sat by the fire during the holidays with a cup of steaming coffee/cocoa and a splash of Bailey's.
Kayla M.
Nice sweet taste if you are wanting a sweet liquor. I really like it in the winter especially not so much in the summer except on cool nights
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
This is a smooth delightful taste. Great in your coffee or over ice. I would like to try and cook with it somehow. It's a balance in flavors.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
This is delish! I use as a topper for ice cream and cocoa tastes amazing and smooth, love it. Definitely worth it for that something special.
Marjory Z.
Purchased at: Publix
I can't rave enough about this. My mouth is watering .....just thinking of what to write. It's dessert at its finest , in coffee of course!!!
Annabel E.
Coral Gables, FL
My boyfriend loves this because of the hint of cherry. Great to put on top of a warm vanilla pound cake. Brings out the flavors of the cake.
Kreslyn B.
Smyrna, TN
I love drinking this Liqueur. It is good neat over ice. I buy it every time I see it at the store and keep a stockpile of it for a rainy day.
Kelly L.
Adams Center, NY
Another must for my holiday gatherings! Add some to your coffee or drink it on the rocks... even pour some on ice cream for a yummy dessert!
John M.
Maple Heights, OH
Great drink a bit sweet so I can't drink a lot of it but on ice or blended into a frozen drink on a hot day doesn't get much better than that
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?