Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Jadira R.
Allentown, PA
I love this drink on ice. The lingering taste of cherry mixed with chocolate is my everything. Love and would consider this smooth drink to anyone.
Lydia c.
Philadelphia
I like this drink to pour over chocolate strawberries to give it that pop of liquor, very good flavor and i like that it doesn't taste that strong.
Heather C.
Valdosta, GA
Was not a big fan of his one. I'm not sure why just really did not like he taste. Other family members love it but I guess it's just not for me lol
Eden L.
This makes the best boozy coffee! I didnt think I'd like it, when I recieved it as a gift, but coffee is not the same without a shot of this stuff.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
This is so good its good to mixand very tasty to sit and drink and its so yummy and i love the fact it has chocolate in it kinda tast like icecream
Sarah E.
Omgggg this is the most amazing drink ever and it really helps with your morning coffees, though I would suggest against drinking before work haha.
ashley g.
so disgusting just overpriced chocolate milk. with cough syrup tasting cherry flavoring. wouldn't waste my money on this just buy cherries or syrup
Eva C.
1,245 reviews
Oh yes this stuff gets me. One time I had a date and I had them come over for drinks. Needless to say they were flat out wasted within the hour.
Kayla J.
Mcallen, TX
I wasn't too pleased with the taste. It wasn't the worst but I don't think I'd repurchase. The cherry taste wasn't what I was expecting exactly.
Emanda c.
Arlington
Bailey's is smooth and it tastes so good and I like it with ice in my cup and I'm telling y'all to get some and try it cuz it is the best is good
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?