Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I love Bailey's, I love Chocolate, I love Cherries. I love chocolate covered cherries. I wanted this drink to be amazing, but it just wasn't. The flavor was too fake tasting and not rich enough. The price is okay, comparable to others, maybe a few dollars more.
Abby R.
Bluefield
By far the best liqueur I've tried so far. It has a very nice packaging so far that I've seen out of all the others and I'm a repeat consumer and I'll probably buy some more soon. It has a very good flavor. I would definitely recommend to others because its so good
This stuff is great. Ive only drank it a couple times and never actually bought it for myself. But maybe if i found a good drink to mix up with it in it i would buy it. But its not my go to. It is in fact super good though.
Elaine A.
Omg this was one of my favorite Bailey flavors. I can drink it by itself or use it in ice cream. It has just the right amount of alcohol and chocolate cherry flavor. The alcohol level isn't too strong so it will take a few shots to get a buzz. But love it!
Aubree J.
Laramie, WY
By far my favorite liqueur to drink by itself. The taste is just unbelievable and has the perfect amount of chocolate and cherry. I don't even like chocolate covered cherries, but this is absolutely delicious.
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
Baileys is my brothers favorite alcohol he drinks it plain and sometimes mixes it with milk and kahluah for White Russians. I think it’s good but hard to mix. But it’s his favorite and we buy it a lot so 5/5 from us
Alexandria M.
philipsburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I only drink this when I go out. And I have everyone try it! Such a nice creamy taste. Not too strong. And it’s not rough on the stomach. Definitely recommend this drink. It’s a go too drink.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Shelby K.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect for coffee in the morning on a cold day. A little pricey, but very good quality. A little too sweet, but that’s just my taste. I’ve only had it once with my coffee, so maybe I could give it another shot
Desirae V.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy this baileys flavor, however hi can’t beat the original. This is nice to add to hot chocolate. It does have a light flavor but also a tad sweetness. Overall I recommend this brand of liquor
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?