Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Katrina J.
Glenwood
I’ve tried this with tequila. Surprised me it was very nice and tasty. Had to watch how many I consumed because the flavor hides the taste of the tequila
Sandra B.
Lake wales, FL
I don't buy this for myself I buy it for my mother in law, but she seems to love it! So I buy it the times a year, mother's day ,birthday and Christmas!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I love this stuff!!! I've made some amazing cherry chocolate smoothies with this before, and they were incredible. It tastes so good in your coffee too.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Billy's Irish cream alcohol mixers are incredible they taste greed and they really get the crowd going anyone could be a bartender with the Bally's mixer
Marissa V.
St.Louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
I drank this alot during Christmas last year. I love mixing this in hot cocoa during the winter time. I like this slightly more than the regular Baileys.
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
I don’t like liquor and chocolate/creamy flavors or textures. So this one didn’t work for me. It’s gross. Chocolate and liquor should not be in one cup.
Sarah C.
Hands down my favorite liqueur! The chocolate cherry Bailey's is so yummy. I like to take shots of this or just sip it in it's own. Totally worth trying!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
tastes super artificial. I know it is alcohol but it tastes almost like cough syrup and does not mix well with other flavors, coffee, or liquors.
Jamie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Original Baileys is already amazing, but the chocolate Bailey's is awesome! It tastes like chocolate milk and is awesome in coffee for that extra kick!
CHRYSTAL B.
Denver, CO
This was absolutely Divine in coffee instead of a desserts!! Would be perfect in the morning in your coffee perhaps with coffee cake -Donuts - pastries
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?