Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Erendira a.
Las Vegas, NV
me encanta el café y chocolate y esta combinación esta deliciosa.  me encantaría tratar nuevos sabores.  además el precio es razonable.
Karenann L.
Elmont, NY
My husband and I purchased this over the Christmas break, we loved the flavor of the cherry. It was almost like having a chocolate covered cherry. Delicious.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Bailey's chocolate cherry cream liqueur is the bomb. It tastes like a chocolate cover cherry. It is very smooth and it is great in coffee and cappuccino too.
Samantha M.
I may or may not have mixed this in my coffee a time....or ten... it was perfect for "adult time" on Christmas morning! Everyone loved their "special coffee"
Cori F.
Saint Louis, MO
Very tasty, not very heavy on the cherry but you can definitely taste the chocolate. Add into milk of your choice and you’ve got some adult chocolate milk
Marybeth O.
Philadelphia, PA
Dessert in a shot glass (if you want it that way). Baileys is always on the thicker side and pairs well with milk but alone it makes a nice cordial to sip.
Angelique M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this stuff!  It is so creamy and yummy.  I love to have it over ice or even on top of ice cream.  One of my favorite things to drink!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Well I was exciting when I saw this at the liquor store in town. I live chocolates and cherry. Hmm..but somehow it made me very uncomfortable the next day.
Trinity G.
I love this flavor. My mother in law and I love to drink this in our coffee,especially dying the holidays. So favorable you can really taste the cherries.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great product that has a thick but not unpleasant feel. It is relatively inexpensive and makes a great mixer for any drink with its sweet flavor.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?