Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Amy B.
New Caney, TX
I have always been a lover of Baileys, so trying a different flavor was a delight. It really got my creative juices flowing to find different applications to use it
Harbin G.
Peabody , MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Brittany A.
Bellefontaine, OH
I LOVE this stuff. I know it sounds repulsive but I love to put this with my ice cream. It gives it a chocolate cherry flavor and who can say no to liqueur!
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super smooth! I love this, it keeps me moving all night! It doesn't make you cringe when you take a shot, and mixes well with almost every thing. You can buy almost everywhere as well. Definitely my go to on a night out!
Jane R.
I love this drink, this is AWESOME I have try different ones and they are all so good but be careful contains lots of calories and this product is very addictive. Hahah seriously great product I highly recommend
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Mmmm creamy. I love to drink Bailey's out of a shoe. The only thing I can think of that would improve Baileys is if it was a bit bigger. But not so big it got your eyes wet!
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
If you haven't mixed this with hot chocolate, you are missing out, because it tastes exactly like something you'd pull from a box of assorted chocolates. I buy the tiny little bottles because I don't drink a lot of this, but it's a really nice treat during the winter
Tiffany F.
Bronx, NY
I hated this but I love Baileys, its a staple in my bar during the fall and winter. But this tasted like Baileys and cough syrup, it is not a good cherry taste.
Casey H.
Rochester , KY
Great to sip by itself, even better when it's mixed. Love making ice cream drinking out of it. The taste is a perfect balance of favors, I would recommend this.
Amanda H.
South Haven
I enjoy this in my coffee, hot cocoa, or just on the rocks to sip. I have to make sure I always have a bottle for family and friends to enjoy when they visit.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?