Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Kyle K.
I love baileys in my winter cups of coffee! It's a good price and it adds a little kick to your cup o Joe! It's great for holidays and family gatherings! I recommend bringing a bottle to all family events in the winter months!
Leah S.
Oakdale
I absolutely love Bailey's! It's so yummy to drink on its own put in your coffee or to put in the mix milkshake! There are so many options plus it's so creamy and good the options are and less
Stephanie E.
Schoharie
This is a good mixture of the drink.   I enjoy it for special occasions. It could use a little more of the cherry taste.  It seems it can be at times more chocolate flavor.
Mariah M.
Washingtonvle, NY
I am not a huge fan of cherry flavored things, but this wasn't too bad. I love Baileys as an after meal drink but I don't think I will get the cherry one again. If someone loves cherry flavored this is perfect for them!
Kelsey W.
Shreveport
This is a very tasty mix for a drink. It's a good price for what how much of it comes in a bottle. Can be found just about anywhere. And you can even put it in your coffee as a creamer.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
ohhh myyyy.....just like a chocolate covered cherry, keep chilled in the fridge for a burst of flavor.  Great sipping liqueur, or as a topping for vanilla ice cream! say what??!
Luckie B.
Decatur, GA
Pretty good liqueur. I’ve had it in specialty drinks like a oatmeal cookie or chocolate covered cherry. Not something I buy in the regular. It’s delicious and pretty good but the brand needs more diversity
Keisha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the smooth taste of Baileys! It’s one of my favorite drink mixes. It’s a very great flavor and doesn’t taste like ‘medicine’ like some cherry flavored things do to me. Love it!
Yurimar S.
My favorite of Al times. Christmas, winter, fall and if I'm feeling romantic, happy or nostalgic bales. My friends and I just love it. Just ice and ready to have a lovely evening
Kendra B.
Bailey's is delicious! I love making mixed drinks, jello/frozen pudding shots, and alcohol cakes. Bailey's is a perfect mix in for all of my needs. The flavor is on point and so is the affordable price.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?