Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Daisy J.
I love alone or company, the mix of orgasmo using Baileys is delicious. The package is nice and the price is razonable. The best flavor. At rocks with cinnamon. I buy every time.
J v.
Baileys baileys baileys! You will be the death of me. I love having baileys! I mean who doesn’t?! Do you yourself a favor and buy like 10 of these bottles. So freaking good that no one can resist! Amazing
Raven W.
Portland, OR
This stuff is pretty amazing. The flavor is great. It isn't too overpowering and mixes really well. And it is really nice when paired with spiced rum. I'd definitely recommend for chocolate cherry lovers.
Doddi G.
Omg. If you have not tried this cherry bailys you do not know what you are missing! Again this is a great desert cordial. I love it. Pair in coffee or tea and it's amazing.
Stephanie A.
Torrance, CA
Love to have this with my coffee ❀ (obviously not every coffee. Drink in moderation) but it also tastes pretty good with eggnog depending on the brand. The flavor isn’t too strong and it’s just right.
Luimarth R.
Chocolate and cherry. Nothing more to say. Very good combination, exceeds my expectations. Is a very good value for sure. Maybe they can improve about the presentation of the bottle. Is very normal. :)
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I like anything bailey’s. This was no exception. It was not expensive at all. I found it worked great for the shots we were mixing it with. The flavor was really full. I would recommend it to others.
Destiny H.
All I can say is yum! Enjoy your coffee with a nice smooth fun creamy liquor. Hello! Good Morning! Or is it afternoon? Ah it doesn't matter because whatever time of day, Bailey's is always on the menu.
Caitlin H.
Tulsa, OK
This was rather disappointing. I believe it's due to the fact the cherry flavoring is just so overpowering. It honestly tasted more like cough medicine than liquor. I will not be purchasing again.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
I expected to taste more of the cherry flavor, but what I tasted was not really cherry and not really chocolate, but a rather tasteless combination of the two.
My recommendation is the original flavor
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?