Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
I’m such a fan of anything chocolate and cherry. This has amazing flavor. You can either mix with something else or drink over ice if you like. This stuff is versatile. I will be buying again and recommend to others.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
I love the cherry flavor. It is my mix drinks a nice touch. I would recommend this to anyone who loves cherry flavored liquor. It pairs well with just about anything I purchased this at my local grocery store it's well worth the money it's about medium priced
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
We had a bottle of this last year at Christmas and LOVED it! We drank it straight chilled and on the rocks. The chocolate is stronger than the cherry (as it should be).
Alejandrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
So delicious and it compliments your drink so well. We love this and will purchase it again. My husband is a sucker for cherry flavored items and the chocolate flavor doesn't over power the cherry which is nice.
Brittnee C.
Palmetto, FL
My ultimate favorite is chocolate covered cherries and this drink makes almost a replica (including alcohol). It's really good and great for a sweet tooth. I drink it on occasion and would recommend it to others!
Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
Awesome addition to our bar. It has great flavor and is nice for those heavier sweeter drinks in the winter. It met expectations and will purchase it again. Also has good value for the size. Love this product!
Alissa W.
League city , TX
So so yummy. You can add baileys to vanilla ice cream and turn it into a chocolate shake with a little taste of cherry. It is soooo yummy. It is affordable and can be found at specs. I definitely recommend.
Beilin Z.
Denver
Not only do I love Bailey’s in coffee for an after-dinner treat but a bottle of bailey’s also makes for a great housewarming gift. One of my favorite things to do is pour bailey’s in chocolate shot glasses!
alexandra s.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love the notes of cherry beneath the chocolate in this flavor of Bailey's. I enjoy watching a movie amd relaxing while i pour this over a few ice cubes. Don't forget to bite on some chocolate between sips!
Daisy J.
I love alone or company, the mix of orgasmo using Baileys is delicious. The package is nice and the price is razonable. The best flavor. At rocks with cinnamon. I buy every time.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?