BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur

Start your review of Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lexi P.
BOWIE, MD
Baileys got it right. They combined two of my favorite things chocolate and cherries. I love cordials and this is like drinking a cordial. The flavor isn't too overpowering so it is very pleasant.
Christina B.
Greensboro
I really like the creamy chocolate flavor I get from this but personally I didn't taste cherry very well. It was almost medicinal which I don't like because I love bsileys.
Courtney B.
Derry, NH
What an amazing dessert drink, small glass pour this over ice and you have a great dessert. No room for improvement it’s amazing and is a little pricey but well worth it. Anyone that likes Baileys I would highly recommend this
Ryleigh P.
Piedmont, OK
I actually love this mix a lot. To me it's the perfect blend. It's gotten some bad reviews but if you like chocolate covered cherry flavored things you will like this!!
Marla Q.
Irwin
This is a great ads to a cup of coffee. Never tried until my sister in law brought it to the house and asked me to make some coffee. Was pleased with what it added to a regular cup of coffee.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
The only thing better than coffee is Irish coffee nothing helps you out in the morning more and then a little smack on the tush from the caffeine and a little pat on the back from the liquor
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
We usually mix this with KahlĂșa Original Coffee Liqueur and some vodka đŸ‘ŒđŸŒđŸ‘ŒđŸŒ makes the alcohol more tolerable. It’s a decent price. Can mix with other things if you want.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Yummy and feels like home. A great relaxing drink, either over ice or mixed in coffee. Absolutely delicious. Rich and relaxing. Nothing compares to Baileys. Would highly recommend. Will purchase again and again!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Delicious!  I'm not a really big drinker other than wine, but I reallly love this!  It has a yummy taste and I really want to try the other flavors offered by Baileys.  The bottles are really cute and it's very inexpensive.  I would definitely buy again and look forward to trying other flavors.
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
Who doesn't love Bailey's Irish Cream? In addition to being great over ice, it can be added to coffee, hot chocolate, mixed drinks, or even baked goods. It's creamy deliciousness adds just the right touch to whatever you add it to. Which makes it a great value! Everyone should have a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream in their house!