Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Alicia G.
Ashland, KY
I live all Bailey's, they have never made a flavor I dont like. It always has that smooth creamy texture that makes it perfect for coffee creamer or even mixed into a frapp.
Lexi P.
BOWIE, MD
Baileys got it right. They combined two of my favorite things chocolate and cherries. I love cordials and this is like drinking a cordial. The flavor isn't too overpowering so it is very pleasant.
Christina B.
Greensboro
I really like the creamy chocolate flavor I get from this but personally I didn't taste cherry very well. It was almost medicinal which I don't like because I love bsileys.
Ryleigh P.
Piedmont, OK
I actually love this mix a lot. To me it's the perfect blend. It's gotten some bad reviews but if you like chocolate covered cherry flavored things you will like this!!
Marla Q.
Irwin
This is a great ads to a cup of coffee. Never tried until my sister in law brought it to the house and asked me to make some coffee. Was pleased with what it added to a regular cup of coffee.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
The only thing better than coffee is Irish coffee nothing helps you out in the morning more and then a little smack on the tush from the caffeine and a little pat on the back from the liquor
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
We usually mix this with KahlĂșa Original Coffee Liqueur and some vodka đŸ‘ŒđŸŒđŸ‘ŒđŸŒ makes the alcohol more tolerable. It’s a decent price. Can mix with other things if you want.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Yummy and feels like home. A great relaxing drink, either over ice or mixed in coffee. Absolutely delicious. Rich and relaxing. Nothing compares to Baileys. Would highly recommend. Will purchase again and again!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Delicious!  I'm not a really big drinker other than wine, but I reallly love this!  It has a yummy taste and I really want to try the other flavors offered by Baileys.  The bottles are really cute and it's very inexpensive.  I would definitely buy again and look forward to trying other flavors.
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
Who doesn't love Bailey's Irish Cream? In addition to being great over ice, it can be added to coffee, hot chocolate, mixed drinks, or even baked goods. It's creamy deliciousness adds just the right touch to whatever you add it to. Which makes it a great value! Everyone should have a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream in their house!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?