Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Steph K.
Lakeland Highlands
Love the flavors super good mixed with ice cream. Has great flavors of cherry and chocolate not a hard liquor taste. A wonderful balance of the two. Package was neat and classy. Definitely my go two.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I love this drink!!! It is so delicious. I love it around the holidays especially. Not something I would drink every day but for special occasions it’s perfect. You can drink it over ice or even mix it with someone else and it still tastes great. Good price too. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Luis D.
Elizabeth, NJ
A lot to say about this product , it usually attracts the younger crowd . It has a great taste with flavoring and does exactly when it’s meant to do . This product is very smooth little burn to it but will make you happy and satisfied. I will recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want a hangover the next day
Bree B.
This product is so good I’m coffee or hot cocoa on a warm summer day. Originally I wasn’t expecting much, but after tasting it I was pleasantly surprised. Like a flavored coffee creamer only better, and the chocolate cherry flavor was the perfect amount adding a hint of flavor without it being overpowering.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Now I don't always go around drinking flavored Baileys... But this product is perfect for the holidays when you want something extra special to drink. I love adding this to hot cocoa or just using this as a coffee creamer on Christmas morning. I always end up at least with the shot sized version of this every year.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
So good! We had this on our vacation to Costa Rica. It was so delicious and smooth. Unfortunately we have not found it since returning home. The bottle was cute. We would love to buy some more when we find some!!
Michelle W.
The taste of this product is very good and it can be used for baking as well as for cocktails.  THE price is very affordable.  The brand has never disappointed me over the years and as they add flavors they get better.  I would always recommend this product.
shelby-lynn k.
Need a pick me up in your coffee before you go see your coworkers and the new guy that some how became your boss and has no idea how to do the job? It’s a great way to flavor your coffee and start off your day this holiday season. It’s ok It can be our little secret!
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I personally did not like this product. I like the original flavor better. The packing was attractive which is why I bought it. I feel like there can be room for improvement regarding the flavor of the product. I would personally not buy this product again.
Nicole B.
Ocala
I love this product. Always purchase this around the holidays. I have bought several bottles :) Always well presented. And sometimes comes with an extra little gift. I dont think anything could compare to this. It goes well with coffee or made in a martini!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?