Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Kristen c.
Jacksonville, NC
This is perfect when you are making a Moscow Mule and it's also really great for the holidays when you're having a party or just having people over and it's a great mix with eggnog
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Anything Baileys is good but this one is especially good! I could just drink it with out mixing it with another liquor! It’s delicious! Kinda pricey but worth it!
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
It is okay. I can't complain. If you want a super sweet drink like for dessert then I suggest this one. But other than that, I will stay away from chocolate rum.
Alexandria C.
This is a refreshing and tasty drink for whatever time of day. It’s delicious over ice or mixed in with your coffee. It’s sweet and easily glides down your throat. I love this drink!
Mikafaye_ G.
davidson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Made this with an adult milkshake just to try it out. It was AHHH-MAZE-ING!!!
If you like sweets, this is definitely for you and puts a new spin on things. I highly recommend it. ;)
raisa d.
spring , TX
delicioussss I tasted this on new years and fell in love i chugged the wjole thing , this year I'm totally buying this , it taste like a cafe con leche so sweet.
Julie B.
Love the flavor it has. I am a cherry lover and the flavor is great mixed with cream and ice. The state I live in has state liquor stores. The price I would is moderate. I am first time consumer of this beverage. I have recommended to my friends.
Esther A.
Orlando, FL
En diciembre nunca pero nunca deja de estar en mi casa es sĂșper sĂșper rica de verdad te la recomiendo pensĂ© que serĂ­a diferente pero supero total mis expectativas
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
So good! Cherry flavor isn’t too strong too! Had some in some hot chocolate and it was the perfect hint of flavor. Definitely not over priced and a staple in your liquor cabinet.
Robert T.
Vacaville
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liguerur is just the right mix for those special cocktails that say I'm more then just a mixed Drink I'm an experience for your tastbuds and your soul.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?