BY BAILEYS

• Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Gladis G.
Franklin, TX
I attended an adults game night and the host gave me this to try on the rocks and omg it is to die for.... it taste like those chocolate candies with the cherrys inside with a hint of liquor so yummy!
Meri S.
Very delicious this drink I love it I recommend it a lot I would like mem to send a product to give them to my family so they can prove that their product is rich .Dessert in a shot glass (if you want it that way). Baileys is always on the thicker side and pairs well with milk but alone it makes a nice cordial to sip.
Jessica T.
Chattanooga
Holy Black Forest Cake Batman. That's what you'll say when you add this to your coffee or even sip this straight from your chaise lounge with your robe and slippers on.
Ashleigh W.
You know I haven't really tried this particular flavor but I love Bailey's and coffee Bailey's in milk Bailey's and hot chocolate Bailey's and just about anything really good and cheesecake too
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I mean, adding chocolate and cherries to bailey's is always a good idea. I prefer to have it splashed over ice cream with chocolate chips and fresh cherries, but if you can't make that happen this is good in a pinch.
Tanya W.
I love baileys, absolutely love the original and drink it on ice frequently. the chocolate cherry is just a little too sweet of you're looking for the baileys taste.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
it's a bit heavy, but that should be expected with a cream based liquor. none the less, a shot or two is a perfect little treat. i'd serve this around the holidays.
Kassondra M.
Purchased at: Costco
This is such a delicious bomb flavor especially if you love chocolate and cherry. Doesn’t even need to be mixed can drink by itself but taste just as good if you mixed it with something.
Kristen c.
Jacksonville, NC
This is perfect when you are making a Moscow Mule and it's also really great for the holidays when you're having a party or just having people over and it's a great mix with eggnog
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Anything Baileys is good but this one is especially good! I could just drink it with out mixing it with another liquor! It’s delicious! Kinda pricey but worth it!