Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
The chocolate cherry flavor isn't as weird a single I thought it was going to be--the cherry is pretty subtle, and you still taste classic Bailey's. Delicious on the rocks.
Flo C.
One of my favorites! Luscious liquid chocolate covered cherry's! Can't go wrong! Perfect, no need to change! I haven't tried "others" to compare. Yes, I would buy Bailey's again. Trusted name say's it all! Highly recommended!
Gladis G.
Franklin, TX
I attended an adults game night and the host gave me this to try on the rocks and omg it is to die for.... it taste like those chocolate candies with the cherrys inside with a hint of liquor so yummy!
Meri S.
Very delicious this drink I love it I recommend it a lot I would like mem to send a product to give them to my family so they can prove that their product is rich .Dessert in a shot glass (if you want it that way). Baileys is always on the thicker side and pairs well with milk but alone it makes a nice cordial to sip.
Jessica T.
Chattanooga
Holy Black Forest Cake Batman. That's what you'll say when you add this to your coffee or even sip this straight from your chaise lounge with your robe and slippers on.
Ashleigh W.
You know I haven't really tried this particular flavor but I love Bailey's and coffee Bailey's in milk Bailey's and hot chocolate Bailey's and just about anything really good and cheesecake too
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I mean, adding chocolate and cherries to bailey's is always a good idea. I prefer to have it splashed over ice cream with chocolate chips and fresh cherries, but if you can't make that happen this is good in a pinch.
Tanya W.
I love baileys, absolutely love the original and drink it on ice frequently. the chocolate cherry is just a little too sweet of you're looking for the baileys taste.
Sarah D.
Newnan
A lovely after dinner drink on its own but I mixed this with vanilla almond milk and it was fantastic. I love the smooth flavors. Nothing artificial tasting at all.
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
it's a bit heavy, but that should be expected with a cream based liquor. none the less, a shot or two is a perfect little treat. i'd serve this around the holidays.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?