Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my absolute favorite flavor or baileys! When it came out a few years ago around Christmas I was so excited! I’ve bought it a few times! It tastes exactly like a maraschino cherry with chocolate! It is a little higher in price though!
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
This isnt the best mixer I have had but if you love Martinis it mixes well in a chocolate martini and also if you love coffee with cream and splash of this is a hreat way to spice things up in the morning.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
I personally have a huge sweet tooth and really enjoyed this product ice cold after dinner. To me it tasted like the cherry cordial candies! The older folks however were not a fan, they preferred the original flavor.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
This was not one of my favorite's. It was smooth but I did kot.like the cherry taste much rather have the mint or regular Baileys for sure. Maybe mixed with cream and make so flavored whip cream with it.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Baileys is one of my favorites! This is sooo good in coffee and to mix in dessert style cocktails! it is affordable and easy to find in the stores. The packaging is classic! I am a repeat consumer and I would definitely purchase it again. As well as, recommend it to my friends!
MALIA A. R.
I love this drink madly, I love that sweet taste, it is soft for those who do not like strong drinks like a whiskey or tequila. It is certainly one of my favorites, I like to create different drinks in my meetings.
Lindsay R.
Clermont
Bailey’s Never disappoints! The only reason I’m holding back on 5 Stars is that I’m typically nat fan of cherry flavor- however a drink recipe called for it and it was still rather delicious.
Kristi A.
Indianapolis, IN
Spice up your valentines day dessert with this drink! Sooo good & sexy! Your Valentine won’t be disappointed. Found this gem at local liquor store & less calories than real chocolate covered cherries... or at least that’s what I told myself.
Christine W.
My favorite go to drink in the world is Baileys over ice. I always have a bottle chilled and ready to go and the cherry flavored one is amazing. The only one I like more than this is the mint flavored.
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Yummy yummy yummy ! I put it in my coffee my milk, my ice cream lol . It isn't too strong of a liquor so it's refreshing and adds a little kick to my desserts I would definitely keep purchasing g
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?