Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Ivette C.
Panama City
It's nice, very chocolatey, but I prefer the original Bailey's. It's missing the cherry flavour a bit. It's nice tasting, but not amazing.
Edward S.
Santo Domingo Este
You start drinking it and suddenly it sweetness seduces your taste sense in a level that you’ll finish one bottle of this without noticing
sez l.
Chocolate and cherries!! Its like cherry ripe in a bottle! Sweet and silky with the right amount of kick to get you settled for the night!
Steph D.
Quebec
Absolutely yummy ! Full of taste, sweet but not too much. Juuuust perfect for my friends and I ! That's what I drink when I want a treat =)
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
This Baileys liquor tastes great by itself and mixed with cold and warm drinks. I sometimes mix a bit into a coffee when it's cold outside.
Karen M.
BogotĂĄ
Es la mejor crema de wiskey o aperitivo que hay en el mercado es un delicioso producto de sabor refinado y una presentaciĂłn elegante unica
Angel S.
Freeport
I really love this drink.It really taste good when chilled. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a nice drink with friends.
Stephanie P.
Miam ! I love the taste of chocolate with cherry on my coffee :) I love the product, but the price is too expensive. Packaging is great.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
This one i am certainly no fan of, i love the taste of cherry but this just doesnt mix for me. Tastes very strange and a little too sweet
Timea K.
Warrington, Cheshire
Can not beat a hot chocolate with Bailey's. đŸ€— Gives your hot drink that little "oomph" and everything feels more special straight away 👌
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?