BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur

Start your review of Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I love Bailey's Irish cream. We put it in our coffee on Christmas morning it's a tradition now. But I still like to do the same thing during the year as Well!
Abdel B.
Woodside, NY
It has a creamy texture. It's not like a typical liquor. It's delicious. is to accompany dinners or evenings with your friends. It is preferable for the ladies
Lamprini Z.
Dubai, Jumeirah 3
The old time classic liqueur with a pinch of cherry! Is so yummy that you can drink the whole bottle in once! If you like fruity milky drinks this is perfect!
Jill M.
Tastes just like it says! The chocolate and cherry taste is subtle but was a yummy treat with ice cream! Price was just the same as buying the originals.
Kara-brianne P.
Terrace, BC
Good morning on a Saturday! Great way to start your morning . No sugar needed as this baby has it all. Amazing flavour and extra boost if your feeling down.
Alyssa S.
Hamilton
I love baileys , I love putting it in my coffee it taste amazing this a creamy texture type of alcohol but taste really good you will be going back for more
Savannah A.
Penticton, BC
This has become a staple at christmas for me. It is SO good, and mixes will with my coffee. ;) also goes really well with just about any baking or desserts.
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is possibly the most delicious liqueur I’ve ever tasted. It’s smooth, and has the perfect amount of cherry and chocolate. I recommend it to everyone.
Phoenix R.
Quesnel, BC
It tastes like a chocolate covered chatty! I love putting this in my hot chocolate or over some chocolate ice cream. Also tastes delicious in a milkshake!
V S.
Absolutely delicious. Not too pricey and is a treat. Best enjoyed ice cold. Stick it in the fridge instead of adding ice as you don't want it to dilute.