Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Jill M.
Tastes just like it says! The chocolate and cherry taste is subtle but was a yummy treat with ice cream! Price was just the same as buying the originals.
Lamprini Z.
Dubai, Jumeirah 3
The old time classic liqueur with a pinch of cherry! Is so yummy that you can drink the whole bottle in once! If you like fruity milky drinks this is perfect!
Kara-brianne P.
Terrace, BC
Good morning on a Saturday! Great way to start your morning . No sugar needed as this baby has it all. Amazing flavour and extra boost if your feeling down.
Alyssa S.
Hamilton
I love baileys , I love putting it in my coffee it taste amazing this a creamy texture type of alcohol but taste really good you will be going back for more
Savannah A.
Penticton, BC
This has become a staple at christmas for me. It is SO good, and mixes will with my coffee. ;) also goes really well with just about any baking or desserts.
Phoenix R.
Quesnel, BC
It tastes like a chocolate covered chatty! I love putting this in my hot chocolate or over some chocolate ice cream. Also tastes delicious in a milkshake!
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is possibly the most delicious liqueur I’ve ever tasted. It’s smooth, and has the perfect amount of cherry and chocolate. I recommend it to everyone.
Dawn F.
 I find this very sweet. It did not have a bad taste at all but a little sweet for my liking. I've tried this in my coffee, and an ice but still too sweet
Alessia A.

It is very creamy and sipped and has a very pleasant taste; It is a liqueur for friends, to be savored slowly, chocolate makes it tasty at best.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
Great in a cocktail, dashed with ice and a cool refreshing drink or added to coffee to give a flavour sensation to spice things up. Lovely mix of flavour
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?