Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Lismary R.
Estoy muerto !!! Me encanta este licor, es uno de mis favoritos en cuanto a bebidas dulces, estoy loco por el chocolate y es obvio que me iba a encantar. es súper rica, tiene suficiente alcohol para hacerte sentir bien y pasar una noche rica. me encanta de verdad que si
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
Este lo pones en el freezer unos minutos antes de tomarlo y es sabrosisimo. A mi me encanta para tomar en casa tranquila con mi Esposo y una deliciosa cena con una buena música se para un momento bien agradable.!!
Sebastián R.
Doral, FL
Nice liquor, for real. It is a very good sunday drink. The price is ok, affordable, it worth it, I guess. The flavor is perfect, one of the best of them. Four people can drink the bottle ending satisfied with the drink. I would buy it again man, for real.
Alvina B.
North York, ON
This drink doesn't even taste like hard liquor and i love that about it. It's more like a mudshake creamy consistency. Great topping for ice cream as well. Great for winding down after a long day. Very tasty. Would definitely recommend.
Elisa G.
Santo Domingo
Este producto es muy delicioso, me encanta el chocolate y tiene el nivel exacto de alcohol que me gusta. I give them five stars because I love it. It’s perfect for a romantic dinner with your boy or girl.
me encanta la crema de whisky baileys, su sabor es exquisito, es suave en el paladar, entre mis favoritas estan las que tienen chocolate, cereza y sabor original
Dana B.
Lo he visto en varios anuncios y la verdad esque me encantaría probarlo. no lo puedo calificar, pero lo que si puedo decir es que a mi encantas las cerezas y el Baileys. y Tan solo de pensarlo creo que tiene que estar delicioso.
Maria K.
Cherry is definitely one of my favourite flavours when it comes to Bailey's. Unlike some of the other ones, this one is not too overpowering yet gives every drink a unique character. I love it!
Fero K.
Mont, QC
It smells pretty good but I am not a big fan of the taste I never reach for creamy alcohol baileys is not my favorite but it is very creamy and for those who enjoy chocolaty cocktails go for it!
toni g.
Bl82bf
This is very tasty especially when it's very cold and with ice. It's very smooth on the throat and leaves a nice after taste. This is one of my first choices when I buy an alcoholic drink.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?