Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
This is lovely as you would expect from the baileys range. It's smooth tasty and defiantly packs the flavour of cherries. This is also lovely used in deserts too so I would defiantly recommend this price is affordable and I would recommend it to others
Stephanie C.
Wheatley , ON
I use this for making my amazing Baileys buttercream for my adult friendly cakes. It is so good! Amazing with just some ice on the rocks or mixed into a smooth cocktail for sipping pleasure. Absolutely delicious and well worth the price it costs.
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
No soy dada a tomar, pero bailey me encanta, con su dulce sabor y toque a chocolate, nuy buena presentacion en todos sus sabores, es económico, la verdad mi favorito lo recomiendo
Joy T.
Perry Hall
One of the tastiest variety of Baileys that I've ever tasted. Simply delicious and every bit decadently delightful. You can never go wrong with smooth and creamy flavor of chocolate with dark cherries. This cream liqueur is so versatile too.
Pearl S.
Philippines
When you first taste this you get a really smooth chocolate flavor first. It finishes with a really nice cherry finish with hints of some Irish whiskey in there too. There’s no burn at all and it’s about as easy to drink as a glass of milk.
Sophie b.
Liverpool , Liverpool
 Although cherry isn't my favourite flavour this is  quite delicious.  I have only tried the onces but I would most  definitely try again.  Baileys  always remind me of Christmas! This is great to have on top of iced cream or on its own with ice!
Taylor S.
I love this liqueur. I love mixing this in a cup of coffee, it makes my coffee taste so much more smooth. The chocolate and cherry taste amps up my coffee, it makes drinking regular coffee souch less fun. Drinking coffee is way more fun now!
Eymi D.
I love Baileys, I'm in love woth almost every product they have so I give them 4 stars because this specific combination wasn't my favourite. I'm a little bit more traditional with my drinks so if you are more adventurous go for it!
Luisa S.
It taste really good, soft and sweet. I prefer it fridge cool since the weather where I live in is quite hot and the ice makes it too diluted. Its perfect for a romantic giveaway o for sharing with your friends. 100% recommended.
Chelsea W.
After dinner class is this wonderful drop of heaven on ice. You get that cool taste with a hint of chocolate to excite those tastebuds. You're not going to want to drink this a ton, but as a special treat it hits the spot.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?