Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Emma S.
Portslade , Brighton
I'm actually not one to like my alcohol too sugary sweet, but this Baileys drink is a whole new level that you just can't turn down. You can absolutely taste the alcohol through this but it's a lovely warming feeling, the perfect amount. It is fairly expensive but so thick and luxurious and such an evening treat. Share with friends around an open fire this autumn and you've achieved perfection. Well worth trying out!
Shevy B.
Doral, FL
When I'm in the mood for a little alcohol but nothing too strong I have me some Baileys. It's my all time casual favourite drink. I prefer the original but the chocolate is also nice. After all I am a chocolate lover so that's not a problem for me. Lovely drink suitable for casual and milk drinkers
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
I love this in the mornings in my coffee. This makes my coffee taste way better. I bought this from the liquor store. I would definitely recommend buying this. I a would buy this again. It is very good for putting in coffee
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
We had a sample when we were in the store. I was instantly hooked I thought man this would be good in my weekend coffee lol. Im actually buying a coffee maker just to try haha but In my defence Buying a coffee makers will be cheaper then my Starbucks so BRING ON THE Bailey’s chocolate cherry
Silviana B.
Bucharest
It's the drink that is so sweet that you keep on drinking and then realize that you are drunk. I love sweet things so Baileys is one of my favourite drinks. Not to mention the cherry flavour, which again, is one of my favourite things in the world. Definitely would recommend!
Silvia T.
Rome
wow best Baileys that i drinked till now. So good and best cherry liqueur. I like all baileys products, chocolate liqueurs and cherry is so good it seems like drinking a mixed liqueur but is one liqueur in one bottle. Ialso like bottle it is the same of all bottles of Baileys.
Laura H.
Astwood bank, Redditch
Super delicious Baileys flavour!! I really like this one but I do prefer the chocolate flavoured one. I first bought this as a gift for a friend at Christmas and we both really enjoyed it. Not something I would buy regularly but definitely something that is nice at Christmastime.
Jessica e.
porthpean road, st austell
When I first tried this Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur, I was pleasantly surprised. I first tasted the really smooth chocolate flavour followed by the nice cherry finish. This was very easy to drink and tasted amazing. Definitely reminds me of a cherry liqueur chocolate which I love. Good job Baileys!
Cassandra B.
Deseronto
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing. It's really sweet but man if you mix this in when you have a milkshake it's absolutely amazing. My friend mixed it in my birthday cake one year. It was so yummy. Would definitely try again for sure. Love it. Very good product.
Samantha B.
Boston, Lincolnshire
This is lovely as you would expect from the baileys range. It's smooth tasty and defiantly packs the flavour of cherries. This is also lovely used in deserts too so I would defiantly recommend this price is affordable and I would recommend it to others
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?