Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
Nectar of the gods... Chocolate. Cherries. Alchohol. Need i say more??? Goes down smooth on its own or in a delightful drink. I like to add maraschino cherries and nutmeg as garnish
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Excellente bebida. Espero poder tomarla nuevamente. Su sabor es la mejor combinaciĂłn; puro sabor a chocolate con licor y cherry que encanta. Es ideal para compartirlo en pareja o con amigos.
Diana F.
I love Baileys. And when I first tried the cherry chocolate version, I finally found my favourite coffee liquor! ! Taste like the mon Cherie Candy's !! Or black forest Cake kinda
maycs C.
Dubai, Discovery Gardens
The nose is alive with sweet cherry notes, but it’s the chocolate that — surprisingly — is lacking throughout in this liqueur. Instead Baileys Chocolate Cherry is muddled with that inimitable Irish Cream pungency, just a whiff of whiskey and a bit of vanilla to remind you not to try drinking the entire bottle. The body is chewy and sweet like a maraschino plucked straight from the jar, but it also offers a modest slug of woody notes and some hospital character. Some mint notes emerge over time, as well.

As the finish builds, Baileys Chocolate Cherry begins to suffer from a malady so common in cherry-flavored spirits — the Cough Syrup Flavor conundrum, a problem that sends the reveler’s mind reaching not back to thoughts of cherry-filled confections but to days in bed sucking on Sucrets. But hey, maybe that’s not such a bad thing after all.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur has impacted me with its particularly sweet flavor. I had the chance to try it with some friends and definitely I have no regrets. Amazing!
Kirsten K.
Nanaimo, BC
Tastes really great, really amazing if you put a little in your coffee, very affordable, easy to drink, doesn't burn or make you feel sick, you can buy it at any liquor store
Leah K.
Port Elgin, ON
I don't know if I love this mix because I love cherries or if it's for the smooth consistency, but it's a winner in my books! I like to add a splash to my hot chocolates to spruce it up a bit. Perfect drink on a chilly night.
Savanna M.
This!! This stuff is AMAZING. It is like a chocolate covered maraschino cherry. We had this straight and it was to die for. My husband enjoyed it in his coffee as well.
Lauren B.
Golborne, Warrington
Who does not like baileys?! Its so creamy and full of taste. It certainly makes having it straight a walk in the park! Give it s try, but in sips it can be very strong.
julise s.
1,402 reviews
this brand of liqueur is exquisite has a very soft texture I really love it. this flavor only proves it once you do not mark it but if you would try it again. I knew I'd have to be good to be from that brand.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?