Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
West kirby, Wirral
To me, this is Christmas in a glass! The perfect tipple over ice after dinner. I also serve it in a hot chocolate with fresh whipped cream on top around bonfire night. The cherry is subtle but pokes through enough
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Love this stuff. Always have it around Christmas. Smooth taste and amazing quality. I love the variety of flavours and it's available at most stores. Love this flavour and it's not very expensive. Will buy again.
Kassandra S.
Kelowna , BC
I am a huge fan of traditional Baileys, so I was really excited to try new flavour. It was a nice treat and change from the usual Baileys and Coffee, but I have to say that I will be sticking to the original.
Ivona T.
I absolutely love Baileys and everything of theirs. For me the best one is and will always will be the original one, but this one is perfect in his one special way. Very nice smell, aromas and flavour.
Annessa S.
Spokane, WA
This Baileys flavor is an absolute treat. It's so rich and delicious - it's a dessert in a shot. I love it over ice as a sipping liqueur. I imagine it would be great in coffee or over ice cream as well.
Melanie W.
Wainwright, AB
I don’t drink often but accompanied my friend to the liquor store and that’s when I saw the chocolate cherry Baileys. I use Baileys in my coffee only. It was delicious and would love to try the other different flavours!
Christine T.
London, Ontario
Not over powering in cherry flavour but wish there was more chocolate taste. Best served cold. I love it on vanilla ice cream. Or as a shot.
I’ve not seen anything on the market like it. A little over priced in Canada.
Katherine P.
Vancouver
It’s a tricky one, you are either in the mood for it or it might taste disgusting. With the right ratio with egg nog it taste not too shabby, I however prefer the original Baileys
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
Nectar of the gods... Chocolate. Cherries. Alchohol. Need i say more??? Goes down smooth on its own or in a delightful drink. I like to add maraschino cherries and nutmeg as garnish
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?