Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Sophie E.
Pinner, Middlsex
Mmm this just screams xmas to me. I Love baileys hot chocolate, it’s warming and yummy. I’ve always thought of it as a very grown up choice and one I’ll be making this winter, a lot. It’s the drink you need for walking around xmas markets or watching films.
Alanna S.
Warman, SK
Very sweet (I know the snake just sounds it). I personally love anything to do with chocolate, cherries, and chocolate cherries but I found myself giving shots of it away on New Years as I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t try and drink it in the am when I woke up hungover from the nights festivities
Ivannys M.
My favoryte liqueur.i used to mix with coffee, a little bit of chocolate and cream and is a super tasty cold drink! Recommend to do at home for excelents results without many job. The bottle is great.
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
Very yummy tasting, we did shots and tried it with hot chocolate. Love the taste. It was like dessert as a drink. Bailey's Irish Cream Chocolate Cherry Liqueur is my new favorite.
Luna L.
Grays , Essex
I love cherry and this is so delicious. Smooth and warming. Perfect for winter evenings. Great easy to pour bottle. It taste better than I was expecting. Great price for the size of the bottle. Must have this autumn and winter. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Steffany N.
Al Muraqqabat, Dubai
The idea of having chocolate in my drink is exciting and different, but I dont really like it that much. It’s my personal preference to not mix my alcoholic drink with chocolate. Sure, I can drink it but if there are more choices, then I would definitely pick this one last.
Diana P.
I love a good liqueur
with ice cream and nothing else, it does not cause discomfort and causes
you to take the whole bottle and much more if you are in good company. My husband and I enjoyed it with some good appetizers or while preparing a good meal
Joanna S.
Love this drink in coffee or on top of ice cream! Repeat customer and will definitely keep buying. Classic baileys packaging and delicious creamy taste. Highly recommend to others. It's a great addition to many drinks!
Becka G.
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
At first I was skeptical about trying this, as I'm not a huge fan of Baileys. But after trying this I have since changed my mind! They've managed to add such a rich, chocolatey taste which is gorgeous. I highly recommend this, for fans of Baileys or not!
Jen W.
Red Deer
My go to coffee liquor. It's sooo good and not super sweet. The cherry flavour is also extremely good. It's a little expensive tho but the price is worth the quality. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for liquor for coffee or hot chocolate
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?