BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur

Start your review of Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Matt P.
Smyrna, GA
The chocolate cherry liqueur has a very sweet, refreshing taste! It is like drinking a chocolate covered maraschino cherry. The chocolate to cherry flavor is very well balanced and not overwhelming.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Holy crap let me tell you something I had this at a party and it was so great you can actually taste the chocolate and Cherry mixture if you did it slowly enough and you actually took the time to enjoy the flavor of the drink and then just drink it cuz you really wanted to but the fact that you just wanted to relax and have a drink and actually acknowledge all the time that went into making this drink and having a great time with your friends or your family
Sierra W.
My favorite sweet mix! The cherry flavor isn’t overwhelming but is noticeable enough to make it stand out. The price is fair and I do wish I could find it more places, but overall it’s worth the search to hunt it down.
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
Bailey's chocolate cherry is one of my all-time favorites. It is great for someone who does not like the taste of alcohol but also likes their alcohol sweet. It actually tastes like you're eating a chocolate bar!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Nada G.
Morgantown
This is so good. It’s a great mixer and goes down so smooth. Bought it at rite aid for the first time and loved it. Definitely will buy again in the future. Not to price and love the taste of it!!
Jordan W.
This has absolutely been one of my favorite go to drinks of all time. Bailey's the original was my first alcoholic drink and then I found this and it has always stayed Bailey's it doesn't compare to any other milky type of alcohol drinks that is out there and I've tried a few didn't like them! Good price, amazing flavors, and including the coffee creamers I love it!!!
Steph K.
Lakeland Highlands
Love the flavors super good mixed with ice cream. Has great flavors of cherry and chocolate not a hard liquor taste. A wonderful balance of the two. Package was neat and classy. Definitely my go two.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I love this drink!!! It is so delicious. I love it around the holidays especially. Not something I would drink every day but for special occasions it’s perfect. You can drink it over ice or even mix it with someone else and it still tastes great. Good price too. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Luis D.
East Orange, NJ
A lot to say about this product , it usually attracts the younger crowd . It has a great taste with flavoring and does exactly when it’s meant to do . This product is very smooth little burn to it but will make you happy and satisfied. I will recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want a hangover the next day