BY BAILEYS #5 in Drink Mixes

COMBINES LUSCIOUS CHOCOLATE FLAVOR WITH THE BOLD, SEDUCTIVE FLAVOR OF DARK CHERRIES TO CREATE A DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE CREAM LIQUEUR. see more...

Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Have you ever been curled up by the fire, cozy socks on, loyal dog at your feet, cat purring in your lap.. but something was missing? No, not a boyfriend.(Girl get your head out of the clouds and accept your fate like the rest of us. Lol😥)
THIS this is what you've been missing! Grab a giant mug of hot cocoa and pour yourself a big dose of comfort. Not too overpoweringly sweet, just the right amount of cherry to put a smile on your lips. Hell, have a couple! Maybe I will too. Try to forget all about that boyfriend situation...
lauren T.
Hixson
Holy crap let me tell you something I had this at a party and it was so great you can actually taste the chocolate and Cherry mixture if you did it slowly enough and you actually took the time to enjoy the flavor of the drink and then just drink it cuz you really wanted to but the fact that you just wanted to relax and have a drink and actually acknowledge all the time that went into making this drink and having a great time with your friends or your family
Luis D.
east orange NJ
A lot to say about this product , it usually attracts the younger crowd . It has a great taste with flavoring and does exactly when it’s meant to do . This product is very smooth little burn to it but will make you happy and satisfied. I️ will recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want a hangover the next day
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Now I don't always go around drinking flavored Baileys... But this product is perfect for the holidays when you want something extra special to drink. I love adding this to hot cocoa or just using this as a coffee creamer on Christmas morning. I always end up at least with the shot sized version of this every year.
shelby-lynn k.
Need a pick me up in your coffee before you go see your coworkers and the new guy that some how became your boss and has no idea how to do the job? It’s a great way to flavor your coffee and start off your day this holiday season. It’s ok It can be our little secret!
Nicole B.
Ocala
I love this product. Always purchase this around the holidays. I have bought several bottles :) Always well presented. And sometimes comes with an extra little gift. I dont think anything could compare to this. It goes well with coffee or made in a martini!
Kianna A.
I wasn’t a really big fan of this product. It tastes good, but I just didn’t care for it too much. Not something I would go into the store and purchase myself on a regular basis. I purchased it from my local liquor store for about $20.
Antonio F.
Miami Florida
Actually, I have not tried this combination of flavor, I have always had the traditional taste of whiskey cream. It is a feminine drink. Most women love it, it has good texture and flavor. It is another of those products that can not miss in the bar of your house. If you want to go further, you can also bathe a cake with Baileys, refrigerate it and serve it in small portions at an adult dinner. They are always going to ask why it tastes so good. (Brag and keep the secret)
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
This right here is what I call a yummy "drinkable dessert'', it tastes just like chocolate and sweet cherries. So good in strong black coffee. Great as party favors.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
rosy R.
Is this good brand? ?
rosy R.
Is it affordable or worth?