Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur  uploaded by Crystal K.

BY BAILEYS #14 in Liqueurs & Cordials

COMBINES LUSCIOUS CHOCOLATE FLAVOR WITH THE BOLD, SEDUCTIVE FLAVOR OF DARK CHERRIES TO CREATE A DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE CREAM LIQUEUR. see more...

Emily R.
Columbia, SC
We got this for a tailgate and loved it! It was perfect for the colder weather and it was a hit all around. It's so smooth and the chocolate cherry flavor doesn't taste super synthetic like I expected. I haven't been able to find it again since then, but I would love to try this with ice cream or mixed in hot chocolate.
Karissa H.
I absolutely love the Bailey's chocolate drink! I gave this 5 stars because I'm a chocolate martini lover and use this all the time! It's a great value and always meets my expectations when using it. I definitely recommend this drink for martinis or other chocolate lover drinks, even in your coffee!
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
So good! We had this on our vacation to Costa Rica. It was so delicious and smooth. Unfortunately we have not found it since returning home. The bottle was cute. We would love to buy some more when we find some!!
Jamie S.
This is horrible if you are a fan of chocolate, cheddars, or the original baileys. It is a bitter tasting liquor that leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth. I would never but this again. I did not even finish the bottle we had at the house. Horrible
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Marie L.
Vallejo, CA
I love it with a ice coffee from Starbucks yess great! I got all my friends on it ! Its not too hard but not to soft . Its also very easy to make at home you could even make it to a slushy ! By it's self is great as well over all this drink is AMAZING . EVERYONE SHOULD TRY

lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Holy crap let me tell you something I had this at a party and it was so great you can actually taste the chocolate and Cherry mixture if you did it slowly enough and you actually took the time to enjoy the flavor of the drink and then just drink it cuz you really wanted to but the fact that you just wanted to relax and have a drink and actually acknowledge all the time that went into making this drink and having a great time with your friends or your family
Crystal K.
Calumet
Seriously amazing. I love the taste of chocolate and cherry together and it was surprisingly more of a "real" taste, like cherries dipped in chocolate. I absolutely loved it. My husband and I enjoyed it on New Years!! :)
Sierra W.
My favorite sweet mix! The cherry flavor isn’t overwhelming but is noticeable enough to make it stand out. The price is fair and I do wish I could find it more places, but overall it’s worth the search to hunt it down.
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
Bailey's chocolate cherry is one of my all-time favorites. It is great for someone who does not like the taste of alcohol but also likes their alcohol sweet. It actually tastes like you're eating a chocolate bar!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
rosy R.
Is this good brand? ?
rosy R.
Is it affordable or worth?
Nicola L.
Margate, KENT
I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕