BY BAILEYS #19 in Drink Mixes

COMBINES LUSCIOUS CHOCOLATE FLAVOR WITH THE BOLD, SEDUCTIVE FLAVOR OF DARK CHERRIES TO CREATE A DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE CREAM LIQUEUR. see more...

India A.
India A.
DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I purchased a mini baileys sample pack and loved this one !!!! I actually poured it into some hot cocoa and man did it hit the spot ! Baileys never lets me down . It's always so rich and flavorful and might I add reasonably priced . Rich product that'll give you a sweet buzz alone and taste delicious when mixed into other drinks . I'll most definitely buy this particular flavor again and experiment with mixes
Kasi B.
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
I love regular Baileys mixed with some milk or on its own, and I wasn't too sure about the chocolate cherry variety. My step dad bought me some for my twenty first birthday, and I absolutely loved it by itself and mixed with milk. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it would be great to make a "mudslide" with this and some chocolate cherry ice cream!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
I don't like the chocolate covered cherry to begin with. But it's a decent candy for most. So I was skeptical of a liqueur having the same flavor. I was shocked it had a small burn but it does taste exactly like the candy. Which around Christmas time when the candy is out this would be a nice gift for the adult crowd
Jess H.
Jess H.
Saint Charles
I absolutely love this version of Baileys. It taste great mixed into some hot chocolate to add a little extra flavor of cherry and chocolate...how can you go wrong?  The price is great and it lasts me all winter with my hot chocolates.  I'm already looking forward to the fall/winter to have it again.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Weaver, AL
I am that person who probably never uses alcohol mixers and liqueurs as intended and will buy them to drink them straight out of the bottle, and I am all about those that taste good and go down smoothly! Bailey's always produces great-tasting drinks and what isn't to like about a chocolate cherry flavored liqueur? This is definitely one I will purchase again!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
This Bailey's flavor just didn't do the job for me.  I struggled with the taste in coffee and in other beverages I tried to make.  The cherry tasted a bit like cough medicine I used to take as a kid and the after taste was STRONG with that.  I would recommend a different flavor
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Delicious!  I'm not a really big drinker other than wine, but I reallly love this!  It has a yummy taste and I really want to try the other flavors offered by Baileys.  The bottles are really cute and it's very inexpensive.  I would definitely buy again and look forward to trying other flavors.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This stuff is incredible. In the winter this is amazing in a thermos full of hot coffee with some coffee mate as well. Perfect for tailgating on cold days. I have also paired this with a cold Diet Coke for an amazing mixed drink. The chocolate and cherry flavors compliment each other so well and lend the perfect addition to many drinks!
Laura Kay S.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
I wasn't expecting this stuff to be as delicious as it was. The taste of cherry isn't overbearing and the drink itself is just right. Doesn't leave you gagging or running to the restroom. For a creamier drink, the texture is very smooth and easy to drink. Would highly recommend.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Best Bailey's ever. This is good especially in White Russians. It's also fun to come up with neat drink ideas with this as there is so much you can do with it. Coffee drinks, milk drinks, shots...the list goes on and on. I buy this flavor more than I buy any other Bailey's flavor.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?