Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS #15 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • How strong is the chocolate taste?1 Answers
Kayla O.
Holy cow!! Such a yummy liquor! It’s so good over ice and it has a very smooth finish and the flavor is rich! If you don’t like thick drinks, I would stay away from this one. Baileys in general is a little pricey for the amount of liquor, but it is worth every penny!
Jamie S.
This is horrible if you are a fan of chocolate, cheddars, or the original baileys. It is a bitter tasting liquor that leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth. I would never but this again. I did not even finish the bottle we had at the house. Horrible
Harbin G.
Peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I love this flavor of Bailey’s. I can say it’s the best one I have ever had. I bought a bottle at Walgreens one day and fell in love. It was definitely as good as it sounds. I would definitely recommend this to you if you enjoy Bailey’s. Yummy!!!!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Holy crap let me tell you something I had this at a party and it was so great you can actually taste the chocolate and Cherry mixture if you did it slowly enough and you actually took the time to enjoy the flavor of the drink and then just drink it cuz you really wanted to but the fact that you just wanted to relax and have a drink and actually acknowledge all the time that went into making this drink and having a great time with your friends or your family
Sierra W.
My favorite sweet mix! The cherry flavor isn’t overwhelming but is noticeable enough to make it stand out. The price is fair and I do wish I could find it more places, but overall it’s worth the search to hunt it down.
Aubree J.
Laramie, WY
By far my favorite liqueur to drink by itself. The taste is just unbelievable and has the perfect amount of chocolate and cherry. I don't even like chocolate covered cherries, but this is absolutely delicious.
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
Bailey's chocolate cherry is one of my all-time favorites. It is great for someone who does not like the taste of alcohol but also likes their alcohol sweet. It actually tastes like you're eating a chocolate bar!
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the original Baileys Irish Cream, so I was excited about this chocolate cherry product, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the taste.  The taste was just too sweet, too strong, and too thick for my liking. Based on the name of product, I should have known it would be sweet and more dessert-like, but I don't think I will purchase it again. I will continue with original Baileys!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
How strong is the chocolate taste?
Nicola L.
Margate, KENT
I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕