BY BAILEYS

Kalie H.
I recently tried this for the first time and I enjoyed it and the flavor of it. I would recommend this to a friend who has similar taste/preferences. Overall I would probably buy this again in the future.
Danielle H.
Milan
I absolutely love the idea of this product, so I couldn't resist trying it it was all I had hoped for and more. I've actually purchased multiple times, and will continue to do so!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolates are so divine and decadent you’re going to have a hard time putting them down. There creamy and smooth and have the perfect taste of Bailey’s Irish cream and chocolate, what to better flavors to pair. Yummy as can be!
Yocelyn T.
The flavor is so smooth. It is so fresh and sweet. I am a chocolate lover so it was absolutely fabulous. I would definitely buy it again. The price was fair in comparison to other brands. It is a well known brand.
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
I like my liquor sweet, used this to make birthday cake shots which yea sounds kinda weird but they are good. This enhanced the drink sooo much better, and it's not that pricey. You get a lot in the bottle so it's a good investment.
Siara I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is definitely yummy I don't like strong alcohol where I can taste it but this has a smooth sweet taste to it makes it so good . Like a spiced egg nog.
savannah B.
Alexandria
Great to use in mixers. Has a wonderful strong taste. I would recommend to anybody who wants to try this in their drinks for something new
Ashley D.
Stockton
I normally hate the taste of liquor and this stuff really wasnt so bad. Good taste. and it does the job so I cant complain
Casey D.
Amazing flavor has a nice taste to it really pleased with the product love the bottle I always keep them as a collection
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Love you and you have fun to see you tomorrow and merry merry thanksgiving merry merry