Bai5 Sumatra Dragonfruit, 5-calorie, Naturally Sweetened, Antioxidant Infused Beverage 18oz bottles (pack of 12)

BY BAI

Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is a delicious, if pricey, beverage by Bai. I decided to Branch out from my typical coconut and I'm glad I did! This juice is so refreshing. Go out and get you some!
Natalie A.
I wasn't sure about this product when I first came across it in the grovcery aisle. I also wanted to try it because of the low cals and the antioxidants. it sweenten with Stevia Leaf, and has so much flavor. I think it's the perfect additiona to your beach bag this summer! Or try it with a little sparkling water. So yummy and refreshing.
Kathleen F.
I really enjoy these and I love that you can buy them in bulk at wholesalers. There are a ton of flavors and you can buy packs of them that have multiple flavors in it so you can try different ones. We always have a bunch of these in the fridge, and they never last long.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
These are SO delicious. A bit on the sweeter side, but without any added sugar. I'm trying to follow the THM plan, and these drinks are compliant. (Double score!!) The ONE drawback is the cost-at $2+/drink, it's a splurge, not a daily thing.
M H.
Yummy. But for me, very sweet. Also, it doesn't taste like dragonfruit. Dragonfruit has a subtle sweetness with light pear scent. This Bai5, however, tastes like artificial fruit punch. Still, it's yummy even though disappointing in the so called "dragonfruit."
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
I love these drinks, especially the coconut flavor. And for only 10 calories per bottle with natural sweeteners and packed with antioxidants what's not to love? Great stuff. Only sad thing is that they can be tricky to find, as someone has already mentioned!
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
I love all of these drinks! They are like water with a punch of flavor (but not too strong at the same time.) They are honestly so enjoyable. I normally hate any types of juices but these are my favorite, just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
These are so delicious. Personally, I haven't tried the dragonfruit one, yet! They are so healthy and have natural caffeine in them! (Who doesn't love a little bit of caffeine?) They are kind of hard to find though.
Sol P.
These are interesting drinks. They give you a nice, subtle flavor without being full on juice, but not flavored water, either. I'm a little in love with the peach and mango flavors, they feel really good on a hot day!
Brandy D.
Bai 5 Calorie Sumatra Dragonfruit 100% Natural Antioxidant Infused Beverage Bottles are good tasting and full of antioxidants. Good for you but better to get them naturally thru fruit.
Stephanie  L.
Are these good for losing weight?
Sydney A.
Fairfax, VA
What is the sugar content in these?