Bai5 Sumatra Dragonfruit, 5-calorie, Naturally Sweetened, Antioxidant Infused Beverage 18oz bottles (pack of 12)

BY BAI

Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I wasn't sure about this product when I first came across it in the grovcery aisle. I also wanted to try it because of the low cals and the antioxidants. it sweenten with Stevia Leaf, and has so much flavor. I think it's the perfect additiona to your beach bag this summer! Or try it with a little sparkling water. So yummy and refreshing.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these and I love that you can buy them in bulk at wholesalers. There are a ton of flavors and you can buy packs of them that have multiple flavors in it so you can try different ones. We always have a bunch of these in the fridge, and they never last long.
Minnie W.
Minnie W.
Foodie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite beverages. The flavor of the Sumatra Dragonfruit is incredible. Perfect summertime drink that will not bloat you up!
Malissa T.
Malissa T.
I like the products Bai makes. No artificial sweeteners. Low calories. Has a low GI (Glycemic Index). Healthy alternative to other juice brands.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a delicious, if pricey, beverage by Bai. I decided to Branch out from my typical coconut and I'm glad I did! This juice is so refreshing. Go out and get you some!
M H.
M H.
Yummy. But for me, very sweet. Also, it doesn't taste like dragonfruit. Dragonfruit has a subtle sweetness with light pear scent. This Bai5, however, tastes like artificial fruit punch. Still, it's yummy even though disappointing in the so called "dragonfruit."
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
I love these drinks, especially the coconut flavor. And for only 10 calories per bottle with natural sweeteners and packed with antioxidants what's not to love? Great stuff. Only sad thing is that they can be tricky to find, as someone has already mentioned!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
These are SO delicious. A bit on the sweeter side, but without any added sugar. I'm trying to follow the THM plan, and these drinks are compliant. (Double score!!) The ONE drawback is the cost-at $2+/drink, it's a splurge, not a daily thing.
amanda R.
amanda R.
Foodie Expert
Out of all the Bai 5 drinks ive tried this is my favorite. Love the taste. I buy big packs from BJ Wholesale club.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
These are so delicious. Personally, I haven't tried the dragonfruit one, yet! They are so healthy and have natural caffeine in them! (Who doesn't love a little bit of caffeine?) They are kind of hard to find though.
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
Are these good for losing weight?
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Fairfax, VA
What is the sugar content in these?