BeveragesTea & InfusionsBAI

Bai variety

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bai5, 5 calorie Variety Pack, 100% Natural, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18-Ounce Bottles (Green Variety Pack of 24, 18 Oz)!
Rafa R.
Lansdale, PA
No doubt my favorites !! It has a very suave flavor . I love having it in the summer around the pool it keeps me nice and hydrate
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
These 5 calorie drinks taste so good! They kind of remind me of crystal light, only fruitier.
Diahann A.
Ocala, FL
Bai5, 5 calorie Variety Pack, 100% Natural, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18-Ounce Bottles (Green Variety Pack of 24, 18 Oz) uploaded by Diahann A.
I really like the taste of the product, they are also low in calories and very healthy. I recommend them to people who are on a diet as they are allowed. they can be taken on any occasion and are easily available.
Joshua M.
Vista, CA
I don’t know if there is a better drink out there with hydration, energy, and taste that matches what Bai brings to the table. There are a lot of options out there and once you have had Bai you won’t why you did not sooner.
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Not sure how they make this all natural product taste so good, with so little sugar, and gives you energy. The blueberry flavor is my go to only thing is they aren’t inexpensive, so it’s a great for an occasional treat.
Nancy B.
I love the Maui coconut flavor. It has a unique taste but it’s really satisfying and you can even make a cocktail using it :)
Stephanie K.
Love this brand. It tastes pretty good and you get all your vitamins in! My favorite is the blueberry. I'll explore out and have to try other flavors. My only complaint is that the wrapper always slides off, other than that this is an A for me!
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
It’s really tasty and has a clean fresh taste. It feels pure and I feel safe drinking this compared to cheap teas!
Erica S.
Lafayette, IN
My kids and I enjoy this drink. The flavors, the way it makes you feel, it’s a good combo. I like to purchase in bulk at Sam’s Club. More affordable and in larger quantity to fit our needs. We like to take these on the go.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
These I particularly love to bring to work with me, my job in the health care field is very demanding and sometimes ( most times) even on 13hr shifts I don't get more theb 5-10 minutes for a break! But these teas have helped so much, there not a mean by any means but they have definitely helped make me feel better, more awake in a healthy way, and hold me over till I can eat.

Looking for your answer?