BY BAI DESIGN

Bai - Antioxidant Infused Beverage Tanzania Lemonade Tea - 12 x 18 oz. Bottles Bai Antioxidant Infused Beverage Tanzania Lemonade Tea flavor in the Palmer of your hands. They all know and love this classic beverage, but they tweaked it a bit with... see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have been on a serious Bai kick lately! I started with the fruity flavors last week then yesterday I picked up a pack of these Tanzania Lemonade Teas! They are slightly sour and I love it! They are made with zero artificial sweeteners and only contain one gram of sugar! It also only contains 5 calories per 8 ounce serving. The bottle contains two servings, so 10 calories per bottle. It contains 13.5 mg of vitamin C, 100 mg of polyphenols, and chlorogenic acid from coffee fruit extract in white tea extract. It has a fan-favorite flavor that taste like the quarterback just kissed the problem queen!
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
The taste was not quite to my liking, more sweet then I thought it would be. Especially for a lemon tea. The price was good, and the bottle is pretty. And definitely an eye catcher. I thought it was neat that bai even came out with a tea.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy other flavours of Bai (other reviews to follow) so I thought I'd try the Tanzania Lemonade Tea. I didn't like it. I have to be mindful in the future to make sure I read labels because although it says "no artificial sweeteners" on this front it has Stevia in it, which tastes just as bad as artificial sweeteners, in my opinion. This is the main thing I can taste when drinking this product. I can also taste ginger, although the ingredients don't list this specifically and I don't like lemon and ginger products. I'll stick to the watermelon flavour in the future!
Jessica S.
Portersville, PA
I love bai. I saw it on a catchy commercial, and decided to try it. For a drink with only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar, it is soooo flavorful. I will definitely try this again, although I plan on trying all of the other flavors as well. This is one of the first healthy drinks I've had that I didnt have to convince myself to drink.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
First time trying this flavor. Pleasently suprised at the flavor. No artificial flavors, vegan friendly, soy free, Gluten free. Full of antioxidants and good source of Vitamin C
Emily R.
The nutrition facts are great! The taste and flavor is there but the sweetness is odd. The stevia causes the drink to taste different. It is overpriced and expensive. Try another!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who else loves how sour this is!?