BeveragesLemonadeBAI
Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade

Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade

Bai 5 Infusion Bai 18oz Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade

I have a friend who drinks this a lot. What effect does it have on the body?
Start your review of Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This tasted great. I love lemonade. And it went down smoothly. I would repurchase again. The price was inexpensive too.
Julee B.
Key Largo, FL
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Julee B.
I’ve tried almost all the low- calorie bai options and to be honest none of them have been of my liking. Either super bland, flavorless, or just didn’t settle right or was oddly tasting. Packing is what drew me towards it, low calorie, and antioxidants is what made me purchase. This flavor is your brands BEST FLAVOR!! First. It’s not full of sugar! Second, it may be a little tart or bitter but it’s lemonade. The flavor profile of strawberry in this is outstanding!! I really drank the bottle in a period of three days and didn’t want to finish it just because the flavor profile was satiably so very bold. Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade
Bria P.
Georgetown, CA
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Bria P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Tasted very good and the ingredients don’t seem bad. Has lots of vitamin c which is good and it has a sweet tangy taste it’s very good but a little strong/sweet. I would maybe recommend adding a little water if you don’t like super sweet drinks but I would definitely recommend this drink to anyone.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these drinks 💖 I love that they use Erythritol as the sweetener. These are also the PERFECT size to fit into my sons school lunchbox.
Isabelle J.
Elm Mott, TX
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Isabelle J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Bai antioxidant strawberry lemonade with one gram of sugar and no artificial sweeteners and only ten calories per bottle. Tastes delicious and refreshing. Would definitely purchase again and recommend this to anyone.
Taylor G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Taylor G.
This absolutely taste amazing and is great for you to have ! I would recommend it to anyone and is affordable!!
Matthew W.
Eustis, FL
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Matthew W.
I absolutely love this brand. Only ten calories in the entire 18oz bottle. It's a great morning boost drink. It has the same amount of carotene as a cup of green tea 55mg. No need to improve on anything... Perfect IMO. I buy it quite a bit. So yes I would buy again.
Nadia P.
Springfield, MO
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Nadia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another refreshing drink from bai! Love the sweet and tart flavor from the strawberries and lemons. Delicious! 😋
Colette H.
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Colette H.
This is my favorite of the Bai flavors. Low in sugar and very flavorful. This water tastes just like strawberry lemonade. Very refreshing. Good for when you need to hydrate or if you just want a taste of summer. Bai is a little pricey but most stores offer deals on them if you buy 2.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
Bai Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Semaria S.
This Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade has 1g of sugar but still has a lot of flavor. 10 calories per bottle is also a plus. This does contain 55mg of caffeine, which is the equivalent of 1 cup of green tea. Good source of Vitamin C and antioxidants .