BeveragesJuiceBAI
Mountainside Variety Pack

Bai Mountainside Variety Pack

Like the mountainous terrain of the world’s great coffee-growing regions, Bai is a natural wonder. Majestic flavor. Breathtaking sweetness. Awe-inspiring refreshment. The best part is you don’t need a sherpa to guide you to the peak. Just twist open the bo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bai Mountainside Variety Pack!
Austin, TX
I'm addicted to this stuff! Bai flavored drinks has all the flavorful punch you are looking for without all the unwanted calories. They are easy to find and taste delicious. A great value and wonderfullh easy to grab and go. I will be purchasing these again no doubt.
Masontown, WV
I love this flavor variety. The packaging is perfect and always matches the flavors. If I need something refreshing and delicious I always grab one of these for that. They are very yummy in every flavor.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m on the fence about this, mostly because I prefer more natural drinks. But if I need something on the go this will do. The coconut flavor is the best.
Drasco, AR
These are all so good! Most juices are too sweet or gross and bitter but these are just right!
Windsor, CA
My husband and son love the coconut flavor. There is a coconut /mango mix that is ver good as well. Great calorie count if your looking for a drink but not calorie overload
warner robins
These are amazing! So many different awesome and unique flavors! The price is very reasonable for the quality of the drinks. I’ve been buying these drinks for the past couple of years and they never fail to fulfill my need for a nice flavored water!
Arlington, VA
I tried the pomegranate and might said is such a good balance drink... also perfect for mixing drinks. I definitely recommend it, is a great alternative for load sugar drinks
Yummy, but sometimes the sweetener used gives me a head ache. Great flavor so I usually drink anyways.
I really like all the drinks. Very refreshing and not overly sweet. Plus the little green tea in there and green coffee extract is really nice to feel like you are getting some energy out of it.
Las Vegas, NV
Not going to lie, I tried these because I had a coupon. But these have become one of my favorite drinks. They are refreshing and flavorful.

Looking for your answer?