Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12)

You might have to climb a swaying palm to reach coconut flavor this rich and refreshing, or you could stay right where you are to savor the naturally smooth, thirst-quenching taste of bai5 Molokai Coconut. Electrolytes are only the start of the Molokai...

Anyone else try the Coconut flavor? It can go one of two ways, too strong or just right lol and I don’t want to take any chances with the lack of water thing going on. Trying to remain resourceful 🤗🥴🧐. [product:bai-molokai-coconut,-antioxidant-infused-beverage,-18-ounce-(pack-of-12)]
How good is this product ? Is it with hidden sugars ?
How much of a coconut flavor does this have? It is overwhelming?
Start your review of Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
I love coconut but something about this just didn't work for me. It taste like coconut but it reminded me of how tanning oil smells and it just made it hard for me to drink.
KNOXVILLE, TN
This is my faveeee drink. Oh and benefits? Electrolytes.. So it's like a natural Gatorade with a yummy coconut flavor! Yess go pick one up if you love coconut 🌴
Live Oak
I thought this was going to be really gross, but I took a chance to buy it anyway. Omg, it is soooo good! It's not too sweet or unsweet, if that makes sense.
Vicksburg
Love this! First time I tried it, I wasn’t sure but now I’m hooked. I don’t care for coconut water but this is great! I love that it’s only 5 calories.
DuPont, WA
Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to when I need a pick me up in the afternoon! Great flavor, super low calorie and just enough natural caffeine! Love me some Bai Coconut!
St Petersburg, FL
I love this brand but usually have to dilute this flavor because it is to syrupy. I think this is the weirdest flavor that they have come up with
Santee, CA
This is my go to drink! It really is a YUMMY drink and it’s my favorite. You can even add some Malibu rum to it. Make it a low carb drink 😜
Cleveland, TN
This stuff is the beach in a bottle! SO good! Light, refreshing, and TASTY! I've repurchased several times and will continue to do so!
Proctorville , OH
I am actually a tester for this particular company and they are amazing! Bai goes above and beyond a healthy drink with great flavor!
Republic, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably the most refreshing drink ever. It almost tastes kind of creamy but it is so delicious and guilt free. I love itn